Wednesday, October 16, 2013

celebrating small accomplishments.

Last semester I lost 15+ pounds. I had a summer full of bad diet choices and found myself gaining 5 pounds back. At the start of the semester, I decided to rededicate myself to the goals I had the prior semester. I have hit my first milestone of the semester! From the beginning of this semester, which started mid-August, I have lost 10 pounds.  
 It is refreshing to put on my old clothes and feel extra room I no longer need. I generally don't share my size with the world, but I am just so excited to be back in size 10 jeans. I am by no means where I want to end up, but that doesn't mean this is no big deal. Losing a jean size is something to be proud of - and let me tell you, I am proud.
I celebrated this accomplishment with a new pair of jeans. Nothing like a new pair of jeans to boost your self confidence a little. Here's a tip though, don't spend too much money on staples such as jeans if you are planning on losing more weight. I scored these Express jeans at T.J.Maxx for 20 bucks. 


Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my celebration. I would love to hear about accomplishments
you have made. 

-Melody

2 comments: